Monday, December 7, 2009

Majestic Wilderlands - Take a Look!


Last Summer I had the privilege of getting a thorough look at the working draft of Rob's excellent Wilderlands supplement for Swords & Wizardry, and even got to play a variant Magic-User class from the book. If you're a Wilderlands fan, this is a must have; Rob offers up tons of dense, exciting content here, some of which he's been working on in one form or another for decades! If you're a Swords & Wizardry fan, the book is a great example of how very customizable the system is as a tool box to create something familiar and playable, yet totally unique at the same time.

Go here to see more.

7 comments:

  1. this looks great! btw. how is the progress on Warriors of the Red Planet RPG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up Al. This one looks great! It fills me with sublime joy to see Wilderlands content continuing to be published...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, just can't wait! btw. I'm having a poll on naming a god in my setting, come over and leave a vote:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to it myself. And thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...