Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mad Painter attacks BtBG


Ok, not really, but as you can tell if you've been following this blog the last few days, I've been making little adjustments to the look of the blog itself.

Obviously, since the whole point of blogging is to share stuff with others, I don't want anything that makes anyone's eyes bleed or causes their computers to pour out smoke after long hours of loading the simplest page;) So please, feel free to chime in and let me know if you prefer the old mostly black-and-white design, or if the Erol Otus and Pete Mullen inspired green/purple/black design is cool.

3 comments:

  1. Either works.
    I, too, am thinking of changes, but ought to wait until my work is complete.

    Best,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is my fave color- but not sure it works for "Beyond The Black gate" which sounds pretty sinister compared to this very "1970s bathroom" green ;O) You had a light mustard color at some point yesterday that I felt was better than what is current if still not "thematically sound".

    That said, I come here for the content, not the visuals ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...