Wednesday, February 10, 2010
PC Events: Illusionist
PC Events: Illusionist (1d12)
1. A letter has arrived to you from an infamous rival, but the pages are blank. There must be more to this than meets the eye.
2. Your dreams have been unusually vivid lately; most featuring a disturbing individual with depthless black eyes. Who haunts your dreams?
3. The arcane energies that fuel your illusions have been unusually potent lately. Each of your conjurings has a 10% chance of being real!
4. A beautiful young woman has come to you seeking apprenticeship, and is not above using seduction to get her way. Yet something is...off...about her.
5. Some bizarre magical affliction has stricken your books of spells. The words and symbols dance meaninglessly before your eyes. You must find a way to restore them!
6. A new door has appeared in your room, invisible to all save you. Dare you enter it?
7. An illusory being or creature you created long ago has apparently become real and appears at your door, demanding its creator's attentions.
8. When you look in the mirror, the face you see is not your own. Could your magic be corrupting your own flesh, or is this merely some residual illusion?
9. A strange new substance has come available on the underground market. When ingested, it gives the user vivid hallucinations. Could this be a doorway to the mystical paths between worlds, or a doorway to a crippling addiction?
10. You are slowly coming to believe that the world around you is nothing but an illusion. You run the risk of spiraling into madness and delusions of godhood if you can't find something soon to ground you more firmly to the" real" world.
11. Spiders! They're all over you! All the time!
12. Your old master has fallen prey to the temptations and whisperings of an imp familiar. How will you save his soul before it is too late?
Next up: The Magic User
Last time: The Fighting Man