Monday, October 25, 2010

Warriors of the Red Planet - the Blog

As I finish up the WotRP manuscript over the next few weeks, I thought it would be fun for it to have its very own home in the blogosphere. So check out Warriors of the Red Planet. In addition to progress reports, the blog will compile the various previews already done here at BtBG, new previews, Sword & Planet art and rumblings from around the internet, and even some serialized Sword & Planet fiction.

Take a look, and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of coming up with my own Swords and Planet setting for Labyrinth Lord or S&W, but it looks like you've got a lock on it. I'm really looking foward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al, I did the cover illustration for a Sword and Planet RPG like yours. If you need someone to do an Illustration. You know where to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Elton, but Thomas Denmark is handling the art on this. I do have a couple of other projects in the works though...;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...