Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Torgo Tuesday!

This morning I was startled to discover Torgo shirking his duties! Curious as to why he was huddled in the corner over something instead mopping out the chicken coop as ordered, I went over to see what he was so enamoured with...
It was Ze Bulette's marvellous new Labyrinth Lord Boxed Set, displayed at his blog, Dungeons and Digressions. I immediately demanded to know where Torgo had purchased this, as I desired one for myself as well. After some wailing and gnashing of teeth, Torgo finally admitted that this boxed set was unique, one of a kind.

Despite my first instinct to burn off Torgo's hand and keep the box for myself, I eventually sent him back with it, safe and sound. Next time, Ze Bulette, next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of Ze Bullette's box set and your ownership of poor Torgo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...