Saturday, March 26, 2011
What should you blog about today? Roll D10
Now, I like Zak's chart here, but it fails to address some of the intrinsic realities of the Wild World of RPG Blogging. So take off your rose-colored glasses and roll d10 on this chart to find out what you should really blog about today:
1. Why I hate (insert edition/clone/opinion of choice here) so much, and why you should care.
2. James Maliszewski is wrong. And pompous too.
3. Girls in camo bikinis with swords and guns.
4. Nineteen pages of my new house rule for determining the migratory patterns of my campaign setting's rabbit population, the genetic predispositions of their fur color and tooth length, the impact that has on tropical weather patterns, and why this is revolutionary.
5. WotC is raping my childhood. Please somebody call the authorities. Ow.
6. "Shut up Mom I'm trying to blog!"
7. New Monster: "Cockasaurus".
8. Something innocent doomed to draw the wrath of Your Dungeon is Suck.
10. "Sorry, the blog at ThingsIputinmyClericsAnus.blogspot.com has been removed."