Wednesday, April 1, 2009

RIP Black Leaf

Sadly, Marcie's thief Black Leaf was killed last night by a poisoned trap. Our DM ejected her from the game, which I found a little harsh, but bizness is bizness, right? I called Marcie this morning but she's not answering. Probably out shopping or something.

Good news, though! Debbie's cleric finally made 8th level! Our DM told her that means she can cast real spells now, and the little airhead believed it lol. Blonde gamers are funny! Looks like its a little april fools joke on her.

Anyways, there's a big bonfire at church tonight. Maybe I'll bring all my gaming stuff and see if I can get a little pickup game going.

6 comments:

  1. "Anyways, there's a big bonfire at church tonight."

    I believe my grandmother is still hosting that bonfire, by the way, all these decades later. Come on in, the water's fine. Be sure to bring along your ouija boards and tarot cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, the DM kicked the player out of the game because her character was killed by a poison trap? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, damn it, I was looking at back posts and didn't see what day this was posted on. Nice one...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...